1. NSS (grade F) Disastrous, to say the least. Jae Crowder has been a fantasy bust. Gorgui Dieng barely plays. CP3, Beverly and Rose have all been injured. Brogdon looks terrible with the acquisition of Eric Bledsoe.
2. Caddy (grade B) Markelle Fultz and Josh Jackson have been rookie bust.
3. Krill (grade B+) George Hill has underperformed. Bogdonavich is a late round steal.
4. Hoof Arted (grade A-) Solid, except for Dwayne Wade and Jabari Parker.
5. Chigurh Crash (grade B) Winner of this years Mike Conley is out for 3 months sweepstakes. Wilson Chandler and Derrick Favors now look like good pics.
6. Symeo (grade B) Marquese Chriss and Rudy Gay have been busto. Greg Monroe could turn things around in Phoenix.
7. Delta Breeze (grade D) Bad draft but has scrambled nicely playing the waiver wire game.
8. The Master Team (grade B+) Hayward’s injury really hurts this stellar draft. Though, got nothing out of the later rounds.
9. Hoop is in the Heart (grade B+) Valanciunas looks awful. Again, no action from the later rounds.
10. Anthony Mason (grade C) First 6 pics look great. Last 7 look terrible. Dennis Smith Jr and Wes Matthews are wildly inconsistent.
11. Orange (grade D-) Ibaka, Randle, Saric and the Morris twins have all been lousy.
12. Eto O Face (grade B) Not bad for an autodraft. Kawhi coming back will bolster this lineup.